Bought something new in Knockout City, and can’t find it? We’ve got the info you need.
ITEM REWARDS OR THE BRAWL SHOP
Whenever you earn or buy something in-game you’ll find it in either Brawler Customization or Your Crew - Crew Customization. Find it, then select it to equip it. If you’re switching between platforms, as long as all your accounts are linked to the same EA Account, your gear and items will follow you, too.
Holobux that you earn in-game travel with you between PC, PlayStation, Switch, and Xbox - as long as those accounts are all linked to the same account.
When you buy Holobux, you can only spend them on the platform you bought them on. For example, you won’t see Holobux that you bought on PC when you’re playing on PlayStation.
Don’t worry though, anything you buy with those Holobux stays with you and can be used whichever platform you’re playing on.
If you’ve bought Holobux and you can’t see them in-game:
- Check that you’re playing on the same platform you bought the Holobux on (If you bought them on Xbox One you should have them available to spend on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S).
- Try quitting and restarting the game.
If your Holobux still don’t show up, you can contact us and let us know.
If you purchased a Bundle, a cosmetic item, Energy Drinks, Style Chips, or anything else from the Brawl Shop, and you don't see it in your account, try these steps:
- Quit and restart the game
- If your items still don't show up, check to see if the Holobux have been deducted from your account.
- Check the Brawl Shop to see if you fully purchased the item
If you still don't see the item, and the Holobux have been deducted from your account, contact us and let us know.