The following may help if you are seeing the following error codes when attempting the Epic Migration:
Net Error 1.203#19000 / 1.203#19001 / 1.203#19002 (for players on Epic or PC)
- Uninstall Epic Games Launcher
- Go to Epic Games website and redownload the launcher
- Install the launcher
- Launch or install KO City depending on what service you're using (Epic or Steam)
- If Epic Games has issues installing (notably the Epic Games Online Service program), install the Epic Launcher into another folder or drive letter. This should work around the error and get it installed
- If you don't want to install KO City through Origin, and you need to link accounts, you can install KO City through Epic instead. Once that's done, you can cancel the download.
Net Error 1.203#1018
- If using Steam, close down Steam fully (including closing the icon in the taskbar) and restart it.
- Launch KO City on your platform and try again
- If that didn't resolve the issue, and you have two monitors, try turning off your second monitor and try again.
Net Error 1.203#17 - Switch Players
Switch players: there is an issue where the the control stick can't be moved around on the Epic popup. Players are likely canceling without realizing.
- Start KO City
- Use d-pad to select "Allow" on the Epic Games pop up
Net Error 1.46#10005
2 Factor Authentication on your EA account may be preventing the migration from happening.
- Go to your EA account Security settings (https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/security/index)
- Under Login Verification, temporarily turn Off the Login verification option
- Try logging in again via your platform using the same Epic ID and try account migration again
Please sign in to leave a comment.