From time to time, to help diagnose what's happening with your particular situation, we may ask you to run a WinMTR test. This test requires the use of a 3rd-party program, so we will only ask that you run it if necessary. Follow the steps below to perform this test.
- Download WinMTR
- Extract the .zip file to your desktop.
- Open the extracted WinMTR folder, then open the folder that matches your version of Windows (32-bit or 64-bit) and run WinMTR.exe. If you're not sure which version you have, click here to find out.
- Enter the IP address you want to test in the Host field. Your customer support agent will tell you which IP address to use.
Note: If multiple IPs are listed, run a separate WinMTR test for each IP address.
- Click Start, then launch Knockout City. If no connection issue is found in the first 5 minutes, restart the test.
- When a connection error occurs, play for at least 5 more minutes, then click Stop in WinMTR.
- Click "Export Text" and save the .txt file to your desktop. Name this file WinMTR.
- Reply to your ticket and attach the text file with your results to your reply.